Internet of Things
Lead the charge on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) at your organization with the IoT Gateway for KEPServerEX. It connects Operations Technology (OT) with Information Technology (IT), enabling visibility across the enterprise. The IoT Gateway leverages the 150+ communications drivers within KEPServerEX to seamlessly stream real-time industrial control data directly into Big Data and analytic software applications for Business Intelligence and Operational Excellence.
Enterprise and cloud-based solutions enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze, and visualize KEPServerEX-generated data coming from PACs, PLCs, RTUs, flow computers, OPC servers, and other industrial hardware and software. Kepware has partnered with Big Data and analytics providers to enable insight into the operations and conditions of industrial devices and systems.
- Measurement, Verification, and Constant Commissioning: Ensure that devices in the field operate as intended.
- Capacity Planning: Monitor data for risk of unplanned device or system downtime.
- Root-Cause Analysis and Remote Troubleshooting: Gain a better understanding of the cause of a particular failure on a particular device and improve efficiency.
- Anomaly and Outlier Detection: Identify outliers that may be an early indicator of issues in device production or deployment.
- Safety, Security, and Compliance: Gain visibility into system performance or set points that could put machines or people at risk, and quickly develop and access reports for compliance purposes.
- Cybersecurity: Improve security posture across industrial systems to mitigate emerging cybersecurity threats.
More coming soon..