Industrial Data Forwarder (IDF) for Splunk Plug-In
Product # EX5-SPLNK-NA01 (Call for Pricing)
Support & Maintenance within Warranty (Call for Pricing)
Support & Maintenance out of Warranty/Expired (Call for Pricing)
The Industrial Data Forwarder (IDF) for Splunk Plug-In connects Operations Technology (OT) with Information Technology (IT), extending the KEPServerEX communications platform and enabling Big Data and the Internet of Things (IoT). The IDF for Splunk Plug-In takes advantage of KEPServerEX’s 150+ communication drivers to seamlessly stream real-time industrial sensor and machine data directly into Splunk® software and cloud services, enabling users to search, monitor, analyze, and visualize machine-generated big data from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors, and mobile devices.
Plug-in Driver Features:
- Streams real-time data from KEPServerEX into Splunk
- Collects data from thousands of industrial sensors and machines, including PLCs, RTUs, PACs, DAQs, Controllers, and more
- Adds custom meta data to driver tags in a free-form field for advanced search queries within Splunk
- Supports Deadband to limit data throughput
- Supports tag import and export for quick project configuration and deployment
- Supports multiple Splunk connections simultaneously
- Splunk API
Splunk® is a registered trademark of Splunk Inc.
Drivers “Plug In” to KEPServerEX
The Industrial Data Forwarder (IDF) for Splunk Plug-In is a plug-in device driver for KEPServerEX. A “Plug-in” is a software program (.dll) that extends the capabilities of KEPServerEX to fit the communication requirements of a specific device or system. The plug-in driver handles all of the proprietary communications between the device/system and the OPC layer, KEPServerEX. The KEPServerEX core then handles all OPC and Proprietary Client communications between the plug-in driver and the Client application. For a complete list of features and capabilities please visit the KEPServerEX overview page.
- OPC Foundation Certified: The best of OPC on the market
- High Performance: Multi-threaded and Runtime Configurable
- Detailed Protocol and OPC Diagnostics with communications trace
- Native Interfaces: Client Connectivity Beyond the OPC Standards
- Certified Stratus High Availability Computing
- Certified Marathon High Availability Computing
- 2 Hour Demonstration Mode on all Kepware products